- Marksbury Farms
- Pike Vally Farm
- Stone Cross Farm
- Bluegrass Baking Company
- Ghylaine (sourced through Creation Gardens)
Judy's Garden Shop
- They purchase from coops and markets
around central Kentucky and we order the bulk of our
regionally sourced tomatoes throughout the summer,
and a great deal of the produce we use throughout the
- Henkle's Herbs and Heirlooms
- Blue Moon Farm
- Elmwood Stock Farm
- Best Family Farms
- Wood Dell Tilth
- Kenny Mattingly
- Bluegrass Chevre
- Lexington Pasta
- Magic Beans Coffee
Booze and Such:
- Cafe Citadel- not local but an interesting product
- KY Ale
- Town Branch
- West 6th Brewery
- Buffalo Trace
- They source an enormous amount of locally produced vegetables, cheeses, and other products from KY farms and companies.
Compost-able and biodegradable disposables sourced through creation gardens. They have taken great pains to work with us and have done an excellent job in providing a green alternative for almost every disposable we use if it is available on the market.
This company provides the bulk of our cleaning
chemicals, and are rated by the GRA and we order directly from them.
Griffin Industries -they collect food grease and turn it into useful products such as bio-fuels.