We have many very special customers, both corporate and private, who come back to us over and over again to handle a variety of events. Because discretion is part of our extraordinary service, we won’t divulge their names but we can tell you about many of the more public events and customers we are proud to have served.
Some of the premiere events we have catered over more than twenty years include the following:
• Official Caterer for the Alltech National Horse Show
• University of Kentucky Hospital, Gala Dinner for 850 guests
• Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association, Annual Awards Dinners
• Grand Opening of “Gift of the Desert” exhibit hosted by the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia
• The Lexington Derby Ball
• The J. B. Speed Museum Ball, Louisville
• Grand Opening Dinner for “All the Queen’s Horses” exhibit hosted by the Kentucky Horse Park Foundation honoring HRH Princess Anne
• Fundraisers honoring the First Lady and President George W. Bush
• Grand Opening Dinner for The Chinese Exhibit hosted by the Kentucky Horse Park Foundation
• Kentucky Bourbon Festival Gala Dinners
• Southern Governors Conference Dinner hosted by the Kentucky Dept of Tourism
• The Fayette Alliance and The Bluegrass Conservancy Fundraisers
Some events on this list have been catered by us as many as eight or nine times. These events include cocktail parties, buffet and seated dinners for up to 2000 guests.